The Zeta conspiracy believes that UFO entities have lied about their origins. Zetas, Greys, Ebens have often been said to hail from Zeta Reticuli. By impressing the notion that these beings are extraterrestrials from other star systems, it has enabled them to woo humans into accompanying them to “their world”—which ends up being places like the Vivarium complex at Dulce Base (See Serpo conspiracy).
Project Serpo claims to journey to an alleged planet in the Zeta Reticuli system, but this is believed to be a lure. A declassified US document released in 2010, from the FBI archives, known as Memorandum 6751 details about another World "which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us.[Line 5] The region from which they come...corresponds to the Lokas or Talas. Students of esoteric matters will understand these terms."[Line 8]
“Interpenetration” could be taken to mean “inside” something-or an Inner Earth. What the away-teams may have experienced was actually a Vivarium, deep underground the Earth’s surface, mimicking a dual sun world. The Vivarium theory is reinforced by the chimera-like beings they encountered, namely a large snake with human eyes. These instances support Dulce Base experiments on Level 6-"The Vivarium" (Note: Level 6 is 45 feet high; with an additional 45 feet of space going up to the next level; and another 45 feet of space going down to the next level-Castello interview). Compare to the Branton Files.
A lot of bantering between "informants" occurs on the http://www.serpo.org Releases between "informants", calling out "red herrings" and the like—a stone thrown at The Aviary commentators such as "Falcon".
It is also believed that much of the Serpo content, posted by "Request Anonymous" in 2005, was embellished in the hype of Gary McKinnon's 2004/5 interviews and news coverage concerning his hacking tirade into US government files.
The actions of The Aviary should not be forgotten, or washed over by their input in Serpo. They want you to ‘Look up, to Zeta! Not down, under your feet.’ Serpo should be looked at with a heavy suspicious eye. It was not a planet—it was a Vivarium, like that of Dulce Base.
- Mack White, Heretic Among Heretics
- Wikipedia, Jacques Vallée, Paranormal research
- Promoting Openness and Accountability by Making Classification a Two-Way Street, by William H. Leary, Special Adviser to the National Security Advisor and Senior Director for Records and Access Management, National Security Staff, 29 December 2009
- FBI Records Vault, UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22, Memorandum 6751
- The Aviary, Nexus Magazine (1995) by Armen Victorian
- The Black Lodge of Aviarian Adepti: Dark Disciples of Diabolical Disinformation
- serpo.org, Article 3: UFO Magazine (Feb 2006) by Richard Doty
- Exopaedia, Collins, Robert
- The Guardian, Game over Jon Ronson interviews Gary McKinnon 2005