Bolivia/Peru border Edit
- San Clemente, Chile, Coordinates: 35°33′S 71°29′W. San Clemente opened a "UFO trail" in 2008, a 19-mile stretch that weaves through the Andes mountains.
- Seville, Coordinates: 37°22′38″N 5°59′13″W. The year 1968 peaked the highest UFO sightings in Spain and Portugal reported in the Vicente Olmos 1976 UFO catalogue.
- Moore Field Air Force Base in Mission, Texas, regular activity in 2008.
- Lake just west of the Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Rachel, Nevada, Coordinates: 37°38′48″N 115°44′43″W. Rachel, in Lincoln County, is near the center of Nevada State Route 375, known as the "Extraterrestrial Highway".
- Skinwalker Ranch, Ballard, Utah, Coordinates: 40°17′42″N 109°57′30″W
- Tri-Valley, California, Coordinates:37°42′4.35″N, 121°55′22.21″W
- Trout Lake, Washington, Coordinates: 45°59′44″N 121°31′14″W
- "UFO highway", along the 37th parallel north.
- ↑ Unexplained Archeological Discoveriesby David Hatcher Childress
- ↑ UFO Spotting in Chile
- ↑ Chile's UFO Trail (2011), by Kayla Webley
- ↑ Mysterious Facts, Mystery Of The Devil’s Sea (2015)
- ↑ Body of 'dead alien' is found in frozen wastes of Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth... but is it an elaborate hoax?, 19 Apr 2011
- ↑ A catalogue of 200 type-I UFO events in Spain and Portugal (1976), by Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos, p. 13
- ↑ Olmos (1976) p.80
- ↑ Fox News, 'UFO triangle' in California is alien hotspot, believers claim (2012)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.