After Bennewitz was put away by the AFOSI, TAL may have worked directly with Jason Bishop III. TAL’s signature appears again in 1990. He may have convinced Jason Bishop that Dulce Base is real. In October 1988, Bishop remarked, “Perhaps there is a [Dulce] base there. Perhaps it is jointly operated by ‘aliens’ and the government, as claimed by John Lear… then again I cannot say for sure.” Then in 1989, Bishop gets paranoid, “For your own protection be advised to "USE CAUTION" while investigating this complex. An ongoing investigation... by Jason Bishop III”.
After Bill Moore admitted in 1989, of feeding AFOSI information about his peer groups during the Bennewitz affair, anonymous documents and pseudonyms became commonplace, especially during the rise of internet and its Bulletin Board Systems (BBS).
The Dulce Book by the Branton Group compiled many of these UFO documents with a primary focus on subterranean research in 1996. Branton commentaries attempted to identify insiders of the Dulce affair, such as TAL LeVesque.
Because a lot of the information by TAL and Jason Bishop III are sometimes identical, it was assumed that they are one in the same person. Branton Group misapplied TAL LeVesque, by the inclusion of [TAL], in some places it probably wasn’t supposed to go. Branton had also attempted to identify Jason Bishop III with “Jack”, PhD.
Branton’s misapplied comments led to later UFO researchers believing that Jason Bishop III is TAL Levesque, or that maybe Bishop just ‘slipped off his rock’ and donned on one of the personalities of his research.
- ↑ Gulyas, Aaron John. Conspiracy Theories, McFarland, 2016
- ↑ Recollections and Impressions of Visit to Dulce, New Mexico-October 23, 24, 1988
- ↑ Bishop III, Jason. The Dulce Base (webarchive)
- ↑ Leading Edge International Research Group. The Matrix, Understanding Aspects of Covert Interaction (1988), pp. 85-95
- ↑ Barna William Donovan (20 July 2011), Conspiracy Films: A Tour of Dark Places in the American Conscious, McFarland, pp. 104–, ISBN 978-0-7864-8615-1, https://books.google.com/books?id=bJkhqU1IXHAC&pg=PA104
- ↑ Branton Group. The Dulce Book (1996), The Deep Dark Secret At Dulce
- ↑ Branton Group. The Dulce Book (1996), High Strangeness On The Archuleta Plateau
- ↑ The mysterious Jason Bishop III (a.k.a, Tal Levesque, a.k.a., TAL), the illusive personality behind the “Dulce Base ” rumors by Norio Hayakawa, 27 Nov 2016