Supernormal is a term used explicitly in the disclosure document, Memorandum 6751 that identifies extraterrestrial presence by a US government official in 1947 (See also full analysis of Memorandum 6751 at The Conspiracy Wiki).
Disclosure[edit | edit source]
Memorandum 6751 was declassified and released to the public by the FBI, at the turn of the 21st century. Former FBI officer John DeSouza, author of The Extra-Dimensionals: True Tales and Concepts of Alien Visitors, pointed to a disclosure memorandum that is free to the public. The memorandum, produced in San Diego, California in 1947, acknowledges the existence of extraterrestrial presence. On November 30, 2010, under Executive Order 13526, the FBI disclosed various UFO files onto the online file depository: FBI Records: The Vault, Unexplained Phenomenon, which includes Memorandum 6751. The memorandum can be viewed online at the FBI Records Vault, under UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22.
- Path: FBI Records Vault > Unexplained Phenomenon > UFO > UFO Part 1 of 16 > pg. 22
Memorandum 6751[edit | edit source]
Produced in San Diego, California, July 8, 1947
- Line 2: "Their mission is peaceful" and their agenda is to "settle" on Earth.
- Line 3: The beings are "human-like but much larger in size".
- Lines 4 to 6: Describes
- Line 7: Weaponized with "radiant energy"; they enter the "etheric" (or cross dimensions) at will.
- Line 8 likens their world to Lokas or Talas.
- Conclusion: "Let the newcomers be treated with kindness"
- Addendum: "the front contains the controls; the middle portion is a laboratory; the rear contains armament, which consists essentially of a powerful energy apparatus, perhaps a ray..."
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- FBI Records Vault, UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22, Memorandum 6751
- Promoting Openness and Accountability by Making Classification a Two-Way Street, by William H. Leary, Special Adviser to the National Security Advisor and Senior Director for Records and Access Management, National Security Staff, 29 December 2009