Vladimirovka[edit | edit source]
In 1983-1984 at the testing grounds of the Academy of Sciences near Vladimirovka, the Ministry of Defense and the KGB organized a large-scale study of paranormal phenomena. The military training site was not a random choice. Experts have long come to the conclusion that UFOs inevitably appear in places where military equipment and weapons are tested.
- "We can say that we learned to summon UFOs in Vladimirovka. To do this, we dramatically increased the number of military flights and movement of the equipment. If the intensity on our side increased, UFOs appeared," explained former KGB, Vasily Yeremenko.
Objective[edit | edit source]
The main project of the unit was a state program on the discovery of intellectual human resources. The goal of the program was to identify ways to make the human brain work in a special regime of [ super-perception ]. The Scientific Council of the program was led by an Academician Natalya Bekhtereva, who until her death served as a scientific director of the Institute of Human Brain of RAS. Over two hundred highly skilled professionals from across the country participated in the program.
- "In the process of research, we came to the conclusion that a human was an energy and information system that receives information from outside. This is precisely why a human can manifest paranormal abilities," said Alexey Savin.
In order to identify this external source of information, three groups were created. One group was formed from scientists, another - from military, and the third one was composed of women.
Female group[edit | edit source]
The group of women made the most significant progress in the research. Savin explained that they "wanted to make contact with representatives of other civilizations. And we did it." According to him, a special method has been developed that allowed the human brain to tune into a contact. "We had to tune energy-contour of the human brain to a particular wave, like a radio," Alexey Savin explained.
Methodology[edit | edit source]
No hypnosis, drugs, or other similar methods were used in the course of the experiment. A special system of testing was also developed to separate the incoming reports from hallucinations and insanity of the experiment participants. The experimental results were impressive: six participants were given a chance of physical contact, and two of them even managed to visit an alien ship. According to Savin, representatives of [other] civilizations revealed themselves gradually, giving away the information as they saw fit.
Modern Russia[edit | edit source]
The program of communication with [other] intelligence had been developed for several years until politics intervened. In 1993, the study was [put on hiatus].
The primary representatives of the group were disbanded. According to Savin, he was only able to retain a small number of documents, most of them, including photo reports, are still in the archives of the Ministry of Defense. Incidentally, the unique method for the development of the phenomenal abilities of an individual, was used in the Academy, named after Gagarin until they were disbanded by the former Defense Minister Serdyukov.
The core [interests] of the research team was preserved. According to Savin, today this work continues, and the "brains and talented people are still present in the defense industry."
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Pravda Report, X-Files of Soviet Defense Ministry exposed by Dmitry Sudakov, 21.02.2013
Resources[edit | edit source]
- CIA Library, Soviet Studies of the Human Ability of Super-Perception, Trans. by Li Huang, Jul 1990
- CIA Library, Bibliographies on Parapsychology (Psychoenergetics) and Related Subjects-USSR, 28 March 1972