- "ʼĕlôhîym said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"
According to The Lacerta Files, the Illojiim (Anunna) came to Earth about 1 MYA, from the star system Aldebaran. They made preparations to establish a human race who would become highly developed around 700,000 years ago (The Lacerta Files Q & A 29).
Lacerta says that the early civilizations of man are long forgotten, and that “the buildings of the first breeds are lost.” The first breeds may have prospered around 450,000 BCE, the date Zecharia Sitchin gives for the arrival of the Anunnaki interacting with man.
In 243,548 BCE the first human kings are installed in the land of Sumer as given in the Sumerian King List. Human kings were established so as to act as intermediaries between mankind and the Anunnaki. Accordingly, NSF studies show the emergence of modern man to have begun roughly 200,000 years ago.
Lacerta also says that 75,000 years ago, it was a lost fifth civilization of man who had built the Giza pyramid complex. After the establishment of the Egyptians, they had attempted to mimic the Great pyrimids by building smaller ones all around.
A later sixth civilization of man built cities in the so-called Bimini area, around 16,000 years ago (Q & A 29). According to Edgar Cayce, Bimini is the location of the famous Atlantis that Plato spoke of in Timaeus and Critias.
Ages of manEdit
The earliest known evidence, in human science, for advanced coordinated human activities is the archaeoastronomical construction of Gobekli Tepe. It is currently dated at 9130 BCE, a date that is predominantly agreed by most mainstream science. The next great feat of man was the emergence of poetic civilizations (c. 3500 BCE) indicated in Cuneiform texts and the Vedas. Followed by sea explorations to the New World and presently space exploration.
The Age of Leo was busy with many spiritual centers throughout the world that were dedicated to unknown deities. One example is that of Gobekli Tepe which may be even older than 9130 BCE, as indicated by unexposed sublayers. Also, historians who give an older dating for the Sphinx, such as Robert M. Schoch, believe that the head of the Sphinx was originally that of a lion, in correlation with Leo.
However, these centers were subjected to a chain of catastrophic events determined by various geological evidences found around the world (c. 10,700 BCE). Los Alamos plasma physicist Anthony Peratt and his associates propose that even the petroglyphs, found worldwide, record an intense plasma event (or events) that concern interruptions related to the Younger Dryas period.
The catastrophe began with changes to the Earth’s orbit at perihelion, the point in the Earth's orbit that is closest to the Sun. Before the catastrophe, perihelion occurred at the end of July, whereas in the present day it begins early January.
The Age of Cancer bears the weight of the world. An event happened that incurred changes to Earth’s orbit and axis some 9,000 years ago that had caused this age to suffer immensely. The catastrophe is found in many ancient cultural and holy texts from around the world, summed up as a Great Flood. The additional water weight that accumulated on the Earth’s surface may have caused the axial shift from 24.14 degrees, to the current 23.45 degrees that we experience today.
The Age of Gemini are the migrations of hunter-gatherer parties and families throughout Eurasia and Africa, after a catastrophic event had effected the previous age.
Because of a shift in the Earth’s tilt that occurred in the previous age, the desertification of North Africa (known today as the Sarah Desert), gradually became noticeable as early as 4700 BCE. Evidence of Indo-European migrations also appear, where white and black races confront each other. The tropes of slavery begin to emerge at the end of this time period.
The Age Pisces witnessed Christianity rise in the symbol of Ichthys , against what it called the “Pagan world”. It conquered nations, called Christianization, which took a political turn in the course of the Crusades. Christendom sees paganism as originating with Dagon, which happens to be a "fish-god" .
In the Age of Aquarius , Christianity wanes in multiple fronts against Islam, Buddhism, and Hinduism. But its major front is against philosophical atheism which roughly began in the 18th Century during the Period of Enlightenment. This period spawned influential atheistic movements such as Luciferianism (18/19th cent.), Scientific atheism (19th cent.), and Arianism (20th cent.).
The 20th century Libertarianism paves the way for Christianity's biggest front: Transhumanism, which slays the head of Christianity in its promotion of extreme Liberal values. The biggest threat of Transhumanism is submitting humans to implant technology that is known to change and isolate human behaviours.
- ↑ Genesis 1:26. The Dead Sea Scrolls, written as early as 408 BCE, uses the Hebrew expression (אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym) a plural identification that expresses: "gods". The plural sense of 'elohiym is reinforced with the pronouns "us" and "our" in virtually all Hebrew Bible translations ( Lexicon, Strong's H430 - 'elohiym).
- ↑ Sumerian King List
- ↑ In Michael Cremo's address, Forbidden Archeology (May 5, 2017), a lost city of India was discovered underwater (with artifacts older than available Sumerian records), which suggests that several human civilizations may have been established around the same time as Sumer throughout Asia.
- ↑ Various Sumerian tablets describe the fall of many Sumerian cities and their "lament", throughout the ages, right up into the "great flood" (See Sumerian King List)
- ↑ Studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago (nsf.gov National Science Foundation (NSF) News).
- ↑ Hale, John R. (2009). Lords of the Sea: The Epic Story of the Athenian Navy and the Birth of Democracy. New York: Penguin. p. 368. ISBN 978-0-670-02080-5. https://books.google.com/books?id=z1iI-C4r09oC. "Plato also wrote the myth of Atlantis as an allegory of the archetypal thalassocracy or naval power."
- ↑ Collins, Andrew. Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods: The Temple of the Watchers and the Discovery of Eden (2014)
- ↑ Plasma, Solar Outbursts, and the End of the Last Ice Age, by Robert M. Schoch
- ↑ Sphinx Wiki, Sphinx water erosion hypothesis
- ↑ UCSB, Nanodiamonds are forever, by Julie Cohen, August 28, 2014
- ↑ Anthony L. Peratt (December 2003). "Characteristics for the Occurrence of a High-Current, Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity". Ieee Transactions on Plasma Science 31 (6): 1192–1214. doi:10.1109/TPS.2003.820956.
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Science Daily, Sahara's Abrupt Desertification Started By Changes In Earth's Orbit, Accelerated By Atmospheric And Vegetation Feedbacks, July 12, 1999. The American Geophysical Union states that the North Africa desertification phenomenon happened as early as 6,700 years ago due to “changes in the Earth's orbit and the tilt of Earth's axis, some 9,000 years ago.”
- Project:Humans; Original article posted here. Will be deleted after new article re-write.