- 📡 New content as of 10 Apr 2020
The extraterrestrial concept was then employed to coverup the origins of this alien presence through the establishment of member state governments of the United Nations, as early as the League of Nations since 10 January 1920.
The Dulce Base research paper indicates that the United States government entered into an alien trade market as early as 1933. Disinformation campaigns were noticed as early as the 1947 Roswell UFO incident. The Psychological Strategy Board, a committee to coordinate psychological warfare, was effective in covering up black market programs in the 1950s and 60s, namely MKUltra. The first indication of the Zeta conspiracy can be determined in the Hill abduction case. Highly active dissemination of false information has occurred between 1980 and 2010, such as the Serpo conspiracy.
Modern UFO researchers are believing that the Grays are not extraterrestrials. Because of certain historical indicators showing a presence among humans in history, and their ability to keep well hidden, the Greys may be comparable to the Jinn of ancient times. Jinn is an Arabic word that means "to hide" or "to conceal" (See also Entities). The Jinn were known to be “tricksters” in the ancient world, perhaps by their ability to disguise themselves as animals.
Zoomorphic features are also seen in the ancient pictograms of the Great Ennead (Council of Nine). Interestingly, the “Council of Nine” ruled by “TA” (or “Ptah) was documented by Paul Bennewitz in 1986, during his investigation of Manzano Base in New Mexico. Bennewitz described a hierarchy in place over beings who are described exactly how abductees describe the Grays. Bennewitz began his UFO-alien investigations as early as 1979.
The originators of the Grays might be gleaned by a legit US document dated 1947, from the FBI archives —Memorandum 6751, where it mentions that there is another world "which interpenetrates with our own and is not perceptible to us." Continuing, "The region from which they come... corresponds to the Lokas or Talas" (a Hindu concept). The details of Memorandum 6751 are rather cryptic and have likely withheld further information, in light of senior US officials having to digest this paper. For sixty-three (63) years the memo had been locked up until the year 2010 when it was declassified.
The origins of these originators might be gleaned from ancient Sumerian and Hindu mythologies, that involve underground dwellers.
Paul Bennewitz discovered that the United States entered the alien trade market, which resulted in the establishment of underground facilities worldwide. The market ensued black budget operations and abductions, without intervention.
The The Krill Report (1988) reveals that a number of underground bases have been established all over the world, such as Pine Gap, AU, and the unconfirmed Dulce Base, USA. They are closed underground facilities that have little contact with the outside world. Awareness for some of these facilities came by way of precision cattle mutilations.
As of 2018, nearly half of all paranormal sightings (determined to be 43%) are of Gray beings. As of the turn of the 21st century, Greys make up approximately 75% of all paranormal sightings reported in the US, 20% of all paranormal sightings reported in Mainland Europe, and 12% of all paranormal sightings reported in Britain. Greys are commonly sighted amongst youth abductions, but are not often revealed until spoken about later in adulthood.
In multiple abduction reports, a buzzing sound is often heard, along with missing time episodes. An upsidedown triangle, or V shaped symbol, has been observed on the right chest of the Gray beings.
- "They were very short, shorter than five feet, and they had very large bald heads, no hair. Their heads were domed, very large. They looked like fetuses. They had no eyebrows, no eyelashes. They had very large eyes – enormous eyes – almost all brown, without much white in them. The creepiest thing about them were those eyes. Oh, man, those eyes, they just stared through me."
From abduction reports, Greys are often reported as being about 4-foot tall, typically grey skinned, having three long finger digits sometimes seen with an opposable fourth. Several "insider" accounts have noted reptilian features,[fn 1] such as the ability to absorb nutrients through their skin as some known lizards do (ie thorny devil lizard).
Another reptilian feature may be the chameleon colors that have reportedly been witnessed: from grey to beige, brown, and a bluish-grey tint; possibly also green and mushroom-white, even orange—all dinosauroid colors. UFO researchers often attempt to label the Greys into separate species based on the different skin colors that are reported; such as assuming the browns to be from Zeta Reticuli or the Greys from Orion. But these assertations are a combination of disinformation and misinformation. If the Greys are a type of reptilian, they would fall into a class of dinosauroid. According to Branton’s Castillo interview and The Lacerta Files, Reptilians view themselves as native to Earth—Saurians. The Greys (smaller) and the Reptilians (taller) are associated with each other and have been seen working together at black sites around the world.
"[Greys can] read your INTENT, because they use your body’s frequency. The human race broadcasts a frequency, that they recognize as an electromagnetic impulse. Each person has a slightly different frequency, that difference is what we call ’personality’. When a human thinks, they broadcast strong impulses, in the case of ’fear’ the frequency is ’loud’ and easy to recognize."—Castello interview, pub. 1996
"A calm and composed mind-set should be far more difficult to ’recognize’."-Branton, 1996.
"The grays are photosensitive, any bright light hurts their eyes. They avoid sunlight, and travel at night. Camera flashes... [might] buy enough time to escape... Their brain is more logical than ours and they do not create ’fun’. They do not understand poetry either. What really confuses them is saying things in "pig-latin"."—Thomas Castello interview; Branton, pub. 1996.
From insider reports, there seems to be a hierarchy with the Greys. The “tall Greys” are considered leader types. “a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn’t have any hair on their bodies at all.”—Robert Dean.
Because of the Greys’ likeness to the Reptilians, Robert Dean’s report of the tall Greys may have been the tall white Reptilians who are described in Branton’s Castillo interview, pub. 1996. The tall white Reptilians are considered The Draco, or Draconians—Masters, leaders, head organizers.
Draco is more or less a title used by human personnel at US black sites, assuming that its tolerated by the Reptilian leaders. Their actual titles are unknown and unpronounceable to humans. Lacerta never uses the term Draco or Draconian in neither of her known interviews (1999, 2000). The title has been misapplied to the Draco constellation, in the assumption that there is a connection. The separate interviews of Castello and Lacerta stress that the Reptilians are Earth natives who, more or less, view themselves as Terrans. Castello's interview goes on to say that humans are even viewed as “squaters”.
According to the Clark C. McClelland report, the beings recovered from the 1947 Roswell crash had reptoid featured described as follows:
- "The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent. They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. It looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes... seen several times at White Sands." (Von Braun was at Roswell (2007) by Clark C. McClelland, former ScO. First published in 2005, Is ET here?)
The subject of Greys is common in film documentaries and television. Some of the most notable are listed below.
- Night Skies
- Fire in the Sky
- The X-Files TV series
- Taken TV mini series
- The Outer Limits
- Dark Skies TV series
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Roswell UFO Conspiracy: Exposing A Shocking And Sinister Secret, by Nick Redfern, May 1, 2017
- ↑ Roswell: Secret Experiments on People? Part 1 by Nick Redfern, December 17, 2019
- ↑ Roswell: Secrets Experiments on People? Part 2, by Nick Redfern, December 18, 2019
- ↑ Roswell: Secret Experiments on People? Part 3 by Nick Redfern, December 19, 2019
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Bishop III, Jason. The Dulce Base (BBS archive)
- ↑ The Aviary, Nexus Magazine (1995) by Armen Victorian
- ↑ Dulce Book, CH. 12, Paul Bennewitz—One Man Against An Empire by Branton
- ↑ FBI Records Vault, UFO Part 1 of 16, p. 22, Memorandum 6751
- ↑ Promoting Openness and Accountability by Making Classification a Two-Way Street, by William H. Leary, Special Adviser to the National Security Advisor and Senior Director for Records and Access Management, National Security Staff, 29 December 2009
- ↑ Secret underground cities
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 The Krill Report (1988), by O.H. Krill
- ↑ Paranormal Hangout, Grey Aliens by Levi O., 9 Feb 2018
- ↑ Crystalinks, Greys by Ellie Crystal
- ↑ Reddit, Abductions, Redditors who claim to be abducted, posted by Mr_throwaway_999, 2017
- ↑ Reddit, Abductions, My Strange Experiences concerning Aliens, posted by Taizzdiya, 2019
- ↑ Beyond The Darkness (March 24, 2017), interview with former FBI officer John DeSouza relates his encounter with Greys when he was a youth (YouTube link dead).
- ↑ Reddit, Abductions, Redditors who claim to be abducted posted by Ufoprobe, 2017
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 The Short and Tall Greys by Michael Salla
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 The Greys by Clifford Stone
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 The Greys by Val Valerian from Matrix II
- ↑ Crystalinks, Greys, Alleged Sub-Types, Type A by Ellie Crystal
- ↑ The Black Vault, John Greenewald, Jr., Ep. #2 – Special Guest: Frank Kimbler, 06 July, 2018