China studies[edit | edit source]
- CIA archives, Defense, Science, Technology and Industry Report 16, 31 Oct 1992
- “Human Paranormal Capabilities Study” at “Somatic Science Convention” (TKP, 28 OCT). Over 60 research papers and achievements were presented at the conference, which ended in Beijing on 27 Oct. More than 200 scholars and representatives from SSTC, COSTIND, MPH, the U.S. and Japan attended what is billed as the “Second China Convention and third seminar on somatic science”. ((Zhang)) Zhenhua (STC 1728/7201/1403), chairman of the China Somatic Science Society, told attendees that China has made gratifying progress in determining the accuracy of studies on human paranormal capabilities and their applications. Currently, the China Somatics Science RI and the Somatic Science Research Center are undertaking a number of research projects at the State, Provincial, and Municipal levels (Report 16, 31 Oct 1992, pp. 15, 16).
- Chronology of Recent Interest in Exceptional Functions of the Human Body in the People's Republic of China
Soviet studies[edit | edit source]
- CIA archive, Soviet Studies of the Human Ability of Super-Perception, Trans. by Li Huang, Jul 1990, CIA-RDP96-00792R000600380001-0
US studies[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Soviet Studies of the Human Ability of Super-Perception in CIA archives released October 28, 1998
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.