- 📡 New content as of 21 Feb 2020
The Draconians (Slang: Dracos) are an empirical secret government which operates around the world, and who revere the Draco constellation. But they are not necessarily from the Draco star system (ie Alpha Draconis / Thuban) as some have proposed. Their reverence for Draco may be seen as an esoteric path, which is possibly evidenced by archaeoastronomical correlations of megaliths to the Draco constellation (such as, but not limited to Giza pyramid complex in Egypt, and the Angkor temples in Cambodia).
The Draconian empire may have had its early beginnings during the 7th century BCE. A joint alien-human agency may have reached a pinnacle point during the life of Drakon the lawgiver. He was appointed as the first democratic legislator to be a lawgiver for Athens. Drakon introduced the “Council of Four Hundred”. Little is known about his life, but Drakon may have belonged to the Greek nobility of Attica. He lived during the time of the “Seven Sages of Greece”. The “Seven Sages” go all the way back to Sumeria with the Abgal, considered to be Anunna (Akk: Anunnaki).
Among the Draconian, there appears to be a hierarchy. Robert Dean describes leader type Greys as being “a very large group, I say large, they were 6-8 maybe sometimes 9 feet tall and they were humanoid, but they were very pale, very white, didn’t have any hair on their bodies at all.” The tall white beings appear as masters, and in their servitude are smaller Greys.
In the 1991 Thomas Castello interview, Castello mentions “Draconians” at Dulce Base, a joint human-alien black site allegedly in New Mexico, USA. Castello also describes leader types as being white, but as reptilians. The historical term “Draconian” means excessively harsh and severe laws—or their application. It derives from the Athenian lawmaker Draco, who was known for making harsh laws. Castello described, that at Dulce Base, white Reptilians leaders enforced a very strict Draconian Law at Dulce. The expression “Dracos” might have been used as a slang term by the human personnel who were frustrated by Draconian micro-management. Castello’s interview surfaced as early as 1996, using the exact word “Draconian”, a label that later independent researchers have used to describe Reptilians as a whole. However, The Lacerta Files never uses the terms Draco or Draconian in either of the Lacerta’s interviews (1999, 2000).
- The Draconian empire might include Greys, Reptilians, and Nordics. Leaders are distinguished as being tall, and pale or white in each of these three groups.
- Draco in Latin, means “dragon”. Reptilian ancestors are believed to be Ciakars, an ancient white winged reptilian who were dragonesque—thus there may be an affinity for the dragon symbol amongst the Reptilians.
- Not all Reptilians are believed to be associated with the Draconian empire. They might distinguish themselves as original Saurians. Class distinction amongst Reptilians was also mentioned in the Castello interview.
- In the two seperate interviews of the 1990s, one from Castello and the other from Lacerta, they both refer to the Reptilians as being native to Earth and who consider themselves as “native terrans”. Lacerta says that humans are the ones are seen as “aliens”; and the Castello interview says that humans are even viewed as “squaters”.
- ↑ Earth Portals, ASTRONOMY AT ANGKOR BY JIM ALISON
- ↑ Aristotle. The Athenian Constitution, 4.3.
- ↑ Wikipedia, Draco (lawgiver)
- ↑ The Short and Tall Greys by Michael Salla
- ↑ Etymonline, Draconian
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 The Dulce Book, Chapter 11: A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out by Branton
- ↑ Etymonline, Draco
- ↑ Lacerta File 1999 (Commentary)