Cattle mutilations are the unexplained killings of various animals, most notably cattle. The killings are often performed under highly unusual circumstances. Unexplained animal mutilations occur worldwide and appear to have happened throughout human history.
United States[edit | edit source]
Cattle mutilations were prevalent from 1973 to 1983 in the United States. They were reported on in newspaper and magazine stories, including a documentary produced by Linda Moulton Howe for the Denver CBS affiliate. Mutilations included the removal of genitals, rectums cored out to the colon, eyes missing and the tongue and throat cut with extreme surgical precision. The incisions were made cutting between the cells, actually separating molecular structure. This is why no blood was found at all, yet there was no vascular collapse.
Mutilations have been the subject of two independent federal investigations in the United States. In the 1970 cattle mutilation investigations, Linda Moulton Howe reported that the FBI have officially used "Satanic cult activity" as a cover for what officials have been unable to properly identify. Off the record, some officers have, and perhaps jokingly, stated 'extraterrestrial responsibility'.
Betsey Lewis author of Angels, Aliens and Prophecy II: The Angel-Alien Agenda has found in her studies of cattle mutilations, that mutilations always seem to occur near US military bases (Compare Dugway sheep incident, the killing of six-thousand sheep in Utah).
Montana mutilations[edit | edit source]
- ”The cow's udder, genitals and rectum were cut out with stunning precision. The left side of her face was carved off, the exposed bones stripped as clean as if they'd been boiled.”
John Rhodes assisted law enforcement officials in several Montana cattle mutilation cases from 2006 to 2007. The investigations led him to conclude that the mutilation "surgeons" were attempting to direct the public's attention to the dangers of MRSA-like pathenogenic diseases that spread from pig feeding operations.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Mysterious Cattle Mutilations (2011)
- The Scott Helmer Show: Linda Godfrey, Monsters Among Us (58:40)
- Cattle Mutilation Stuns Ranchers by KAREN OGDEN - Great Falls Tribune - 11/12/06
- THE OCT. 9th, 2006 VALIER, MONTANA MUTILATION INVESTIGATION
- The 2007, Dupuyer, MT Double Calf Mutilations
- Montana Cattle Mutilations— Are Intelligent, Non-Human Beings, Plasma Entities or a Rogue Group of Human Scientists, Leaving Behind Clues to the Source of a Future Bio-Hazard? by John Rhodes
- Reptoids Research Center, John Rhodes, Bio
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Coast To Coast AM (May 18, 2017), with John Rhodes on cattle mutilations (1:45:05)
- Channel 41 Kansas City, Ranchers find more mutilated cattle in Missouri and Kansas (2016)
- The New York Post, The shocking truth behind the 10,000 animal mutilations in America’s heartland (2016)
- The Garden City Telegram, For 50 years, police, sheriffs and the FBI have been tracking cattle mutilations across Kansas (2016)
- Utah UFO Cattle Mutilations
- CBS St. Louis, Mutilated Cows Found at Missouri Farm, Police Not Ruling Out the Possibility of Aliens (2013)