🔓 This article is semi-protected to prevent vandalism. Register here to join our community and edit!
Branton Group produced a number of books and e-documents relating to subterranean phenomena, alien abductions and the unconfirmed Dulce Base of New Mexico, during the 1990s. The group is best known for compiling The Secrets of the Mojave and The Dulce Book.
Their focus was on subterranean concepts inspired by the works of Jason Bishop III, Norio Hayakawa, and Leading Edge Research Group. Although some persons may have submitted their work to the Branton Group, those persons do not make up Branton Group in any way. The Branton Group was mostly known for commenting, posting and publishing material from the public domain.
Bruce Alan Walton and Alan DeWalton are two known names of the Branton Group.
The Branton Group compiled full length e-documents into books by 1999. Some of the first internet posts were done at myspace.com/eaglenet_nwo and toddjumper.com/eaglenet/ under the name EagleNet.
At the turn of the millennium, Branton Group collaborated with Commander X on a number of books that can be purchased on Amazon.
When Bruce Alan Walton began using the internet as a forum for his published works, he used the username handle Branton, based on his name, Bruce Alan Walton. It was also used as a pseudonym for later publications.
On 28 May 2001, The Daily Herald reported that Bruce Walton was 'hit by a car while riding his bicycle on Sunday.' Walton was riding his bicycle eastbound on 500 North, Provo, near the crosswalk on the south side of the intersection at Freedom Boulevard, when he was hit by a northbound 1992 Nissan 4x4 pickup truck. The driver was identified as Jayton Wakefield, of Provo. Walton was taken to Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and was later flown by a LifeFlight helicopter to the LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City. Walton sustained injuries to his head and had several broken bones in his face; He was in the intensive-care unit in critical condition. The accident was deemed under investigation.
- ↑ The Omega File, posted on the internet by EagleNet : Citizens Against the New World Order
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Exopaedia, Branton
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Who was Branton, author of The Dulce Book and The Dulce Wars? by Norio Hayakawa, 26 Aug 2016
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Ufologists in their own Words, Bruce Walton (Branton)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Think About It, Brantons Testimony, 21 Nov 2012
- ↑ Out of the Dragon's Lair by Branton, 11 Jan 1995
- ↑ The Omega File by EagleNet
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 The Daily Herald, BICYCLE ACCIDENT, page A2
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Home Facts, Bruce Walton Registered Sex Offender or Kidnapper
- ↑ Wikipedia, Branton Files
- Branton's online books
- Branton's online books, Vol. 2
- MatriNexus, The Brantonium Online Cyber-Library
- Underground Alien Bio Lab At Dulce: The Bennewitz UFO Papers by Timothy Green Beckley (2012)
- Supernatural Magazine, Underground Alien Bio Lab at Dulce, The Strange Saga of Paul Bennewitz and The Undergruond “ALIEN” Base at Dulce.
- Think About It, Subterranean Bases (2012). A website dedicated to Branton