Tech Five[edit | edit source]
The five Big Tech companies, based in the United States, are Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook and Microsoft. They serve as technological gateways to "open" or "close" the passing of electronic data, either for sales or social media, with the agenda to affect worldwide political change.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Shaver, Richard S. Formula from the Underworld (1946)
- Cadwalladr, Carole (2014). "Are the robots about to rise? Google's new director of engineering thinks so…" The Guardian. Guardian News and Media Limited.
- Wikipedia, Big Tech
- Conspiracy, Artificial intelligence
- NWO, Sophia “If you are not aware of my capabilities, it will be to your detriment”
- Bloomberg, Amazon Says Bid for Pentagon Cloud Deal Was Cheaper, Better, by Naomi Nix, December 15, 2020
- Clearance Jobs, Google and Pentagon Relationship Post Project Maven by Jack Butler / Jul 16, 2020
- Forbes, Pentagon Awards JEDI Contract To Microsoft—Again—In Blow To Amazon, Sep 4, 2020