Message: PLEASE DO NOT ENGAGE AREA 51
- 📡 New content as of 01 Jan 2021
Area 51 is a US military base located at Groom Lake, Empty Quarter, in the USA. It became operational in 1951, to conduct classified flight tests, in preparation for zero gravity space travel. The United States National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics was trying to predict the consequences of a human suddenly being thrust into weightless flight. Since 1947, there has been an interest in anti-gravity research and development.
S4-Dulce connection[edit | edit source]
The biggest controversy about Area 51 regards its connection to a US underground system that leads to unconfirmed Dulce Base. Dulce was supplying clones of genetically modified humans to be used as crash test dummies during zero gravity flight tests. The "crash test dummies" were living, breathing humans, unable to speak or scream because of their short slit mouths from being grown that way in Dulce cloning labs. Cloning was peculiar in the 1940s, but was in full effect by Nazi scientists who were extradited to the United States through Operation Paperclip. Their Research and Development (R&D), for atomics and zero gravity, was using the "degenerates" of society, "dero", unwanted people who were homeless or convicts.
Disclosure[edit | edit source]
- Main: Area 51 disclosure
Area 51 first came into public awareness by Bob Lazar's report in May 1989. According to Lazar, nearby Groom Lake sites were used for Anti-gravity research. Lazar has professed that Area 51 had been working with advanced propulsion technology, which he believed to be "extraterrestrial" in nature.
On 18 April 2000,[Note 1] the New York Times reported on the U.S. government’s admission of the existence of Area 51 — "We acknowledge having an operating site there, and the work is classified." Air Force spokeswoman Gloria Cales.
With Area 51 locked into the public conscience, it has often been hyped that aliens were contained there—either working with human personnel (As detailed by Dan Burisch in 2008) or as the subjects of study. It should be noted that for some thirty years, Bob Lazar had pointed to S-4 as having housed and researched UFO craft. S-4 is considered a satellite location just south of Groom Lake.
With so much exposure and written material on Area 51 since 1989, any anticipated US government black projects have likely been dismissed from this location. It is the responsibility of the United States citizen to respect government spaces.
Bennett report[edit | edit source]
- “A group of 21 people led by an individual we will call Rick, went to area 51 in 1989 in a small bus to watch 'saucers'. They were stopped on 'mail-box road' by two individuals carrying auto- matic weapons and wearing camouflage togs. One individual popped a can of 'gas' in the aisle of the bus, and that's all for three hours. When they came to their senses, they cut their trip short, returned to L.A. and five persons got separately regressed using hypnotic regressors that did not know one another, and found that during the lost time their memories had repressed similar events. They had been marched off the bus, taken in jeeps to a building nearby, and had their lives threatened by military personnel...”
Wikipedia problems[edit | edit source]
- Note that US history is changed by Wikipedia who gives a 2013 date of US acknowledgement by US intelligence. Follow Encyclopedia Brritannica who assumes Wikipedia’s year 2013 for US acknowledgement of Area 51, when in fact the New York Times had previously reported on the US government’s official acknowledgment of Area 51 in year 2000. The Year 2013 serves as an archive date.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Maj 1st Annual Report—Air Supremacy (1952)
- "Area 51 Test Site". F-117A. 14 July 2003. Archived from the original on 22 October 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
- Wikipedia, Zero gravity
- NASA.gov, Weightlessness
- Shaver, Richard S.The Shaver Mystery (1947)
- Roswell: Secret Experiments on People? Part 1 by Nick Redfern, December 17, 2019
- Roswell: Secrets Experiments on People? Part 2, by Nick Redfern, December 18, 2019
- Roswell: Secret Experiments on People? Part 3 by Nick Redfern, December 19, 2019
- YouTube, “Dennis” (Bob Lazar) speaks out (interview), Archive footage
- New York Times, Satellite Images of Area 51 Are Being Put on the Web By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
- The Secrets of the Mojave, 7th edition, Page #13 by 'The Group' - Edited by 'Branton'