- 📡 New content as of 19 Feb 2020
Alien abductions may be the taking of one person, or groups of people. Abductees have reported being taken aboard spacecraft, going to other worlds or planets, or being inside an unfamiliar observation room.
Abduction experiences often, but not always, include: missing time (memory loss), buzzing sounds, and/or sulfuric or foul smells. The alien abduction phenomena occurs worldwide, no matter what race or age group. American researcher Karla Turner believed that alien abductions may have a generational connection.
Karla Turner’s researchEdit
American researcher Karla Turner (died 1996 Jan 10) had determined in her abduction cases research, that many abductees have had ancestors who were also abducted, tracing abduction patterns as far back as the early 1900s in the United States.
Stockholm syndrome—a condition in which hostages develop a psychological alliance with their captors during captivity.
- "Not all abduction reports are filled with frightening or painful events, of course. Many people say that their alien encounters felt benevolent, that their ABDUCTORS treated them kindly or at least with a scientific detachment. Some abductees recall being told that they were 'special,' that they were 'chosen,' and that they have an important task to perform for the benefit of humanity. Given such a positive message, the abductees may ignore the fear and the pain of their encounters and insist to themselves and to others that a higher motive underlies the abduction experience. And, in some cases, all that an abductee REMEMBERS is a benevolent encounter and so has no reason to assume any negative action has occurred."—Karla Turner
DUMB—Deep Underground Military Bases, in which abductees are taken to.
- "Abductees report seeing other humans in these facilities being drained of blood, being mutilated, flayed, and dismembered, and being stacked, lifeless, like cords of wood. Some abductees have been threatened that they, too, will end up in this condition if they don't cooperate with their alien captors."—Karla Turner (See also Unethical human experimentation at Dulce).
"Aliens come into homes and temporarily remove young children, leaving their distraught parents paralyzed and helpless. In cases where a parent has been able to protest, the aliens insist that 'The children belong to us.'"
"Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees."
"Children abductees sometimes show a new and obsessive interest in their own genitalia after alien encounters, saying that their abductors who come at night have been touching these parts of their bodies."—Karla Turner
Len Kasten’s researchEdit
American researcher Len Kasten from NICAP defines "alien" as a hybrid being that has no soul, and more distinctly no heart chakra (Anahata). Kasten attributes The Greys to abducting Humans in behalf of "sinister 4th dimensional entities". Kasten claims that when these types of entities desire to enter the third dimension, they must consume human blood in order to maintain occupancy in the material world.
Len Kasten has proposed a connection between alien/UFO abductions and human trafficking for the purpose of harvesting DNA, or other biological materials —usually for cloning, hybridization, and reproduction agendas (Compare unethical human experimentation at Dulce).
Len Kasten, David Icke, and anti-Saurian activists point to the Reptilians as the culprits. However, John Rhodes of the Reptoids Research Center explains that there are different varieties of advanced reptilian in Earth, and they may not all be the abducting type. This concept is also supported in The Lacerta Files. Alien abductors may also take on many forms—from chimeras to humanoids, as suggested in The Krill Report (1988), paper 3.
"On one segment of the STRANGE UNIVERSE TV show, Whitley Strieber commented on a reputed video-tape of a military interrogation of a reptilian 'grey' alien at Area-51. Streiber showed extreme rage and stated in essence that he was astonished that one of these "wonderful people" could be in such a situation, and that the interrogation was "one of the most evil" acts in human history. Streiber did relate time and time again in his writings about the absolute stark terror and evil he encountered in relation to the aliens. He also stated in essence that the terror and pain consumed him to the degree that he felt that the 'old' Whitley disappeared and something else took its place. Could it be that 'Whitley Streiber' is no longer home, in a certain sense, and that the 'person' who reacted to the video was NOT exactly the same 'Whitley' who resided there before his major abduction experiences began? The use of pain, torture and terror is a common and well known means of mind-control and mental fragmentation among 'insiders'. In the throes of pain and emotional intensity or even sexual stimulation it is easy to induce hypnotic programming or even an alternate or "alter" personality within a mind-controlled subject."—Branton.
A reptoid being in Egyptian culture named, Amemet, known as the "eater of hearts", devoured the hearts of men who were judged guilty, should their hearts weigh heavier than the feather. Amemet bore the head of a crocodile, the fore of a lion and the rear of a hippopotamus. This image is depicted in Egyptian hieroglyphics of a person's heart being placed on a scale, then counterbalanced by a feather that represents Maat, the goddess of truth and justice. If the heart was equal in weight to the feather, the person was justified and achieved immortality. If not, it was devoured by the crocodile headed Amemet.
Documentaries / ReenactmentsEdit
The following list is believed to have content that has happened for real.
- Communion (1987)
- Intruders (1992)
- The X-Files: TV-series only (1992)
- Fire in the Sky (1993)
- The Fourth Kind (2009)
- Alien agenda
- Close encounter
- Karla Turner (1948 - 1996), an English teacher and ufologist, whose research focused on the alien abduction phenomena.
- Serpo conspiracy
- Zeta conspiracy
- ↑ Abduction story on ConspiracyArchive.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e112300a.shtml
- ↑ Richard Syrett presents Reptilians & March Against Monsanto (May 14, 2017), interview with Len Kasten
- ↑ Coast To Coast AM (May 18, 2017), with John Rhodes in the second hour.
- ↑ The Conspiracy Show, hosted by Richard Syrett: Skinwalker Ranch
- ↑ Ammut, Great of Death, Eater of Hearts, The Devourer, by Caroline Seawright
- ↑ Canadian Museum of History, Amemet
- Alien Research, Alien abduction
- The Greys Have Been Framed: Exploitation in the UFO Community (2015) by Jack Brewer
- Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity (2015) by David M. Jacobs, PhD
- Missing 411- A Sobering Coincidence by David Paulides
- YouTube - Unexplained Mysteries - Touched By an Alien HD
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), official website
- Blue Planet Project: Alien Technical Research